Wednesday, December 5, 2007

#1 is the loneliest number

There is so much
pile-a -shit
around here
its impossible to see clearly at all.
I seriously don't want or need all the shit that I have.
You want a tiny lamp? Candles?Mirrors with gold frames?
I have twenty pillows
and only one head to rest
but somehow it still refuses to.
And when it tries it is still running, dreams are still playing.
Sometimes nightmares, and now there is
no one
to chase them away. But I'm actually pretty okay with that. I really
feel like miss-big-pants because I can chase them away myself.
But sometimes I think it would be nice to need someone to...
Oh well...I am going to take a bath now...
and dry off with colored towels
that match my colored bath robe
and lie in my bed that is too large for me
because I can
and because I have too much shit
where i live
in apartment number one.

No comments: